Pembroke Pines Charter Elementary School East PTA
Educate… Empower… Enrich…!
PPCES-East PTA is encouraging all staff, parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles to become PTA members. We run many projects throughout the year to benefit the education and school life of our children and teachers. All this is achieved through fundraisers, school festivals, principals honor roll awards, reading enrichment programs it all happens through the PTA.
$10.00 PER PERSON
What is PTA? Why join PTA? The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the school.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.